Studi di Spanyol: Cesine Design & Business School
CESINE Business School, founded in 1993, based in the city of Santander (Spain), is a bilingual (Spanish – English) non-religious private university. It has consolidated itself as one of the most prestigious institutions in the north of Spain in undergraduate, postgraduate and executive education.
Why choose CESINE Design & Business School?
1- Top Ranked University
CESINE has been ranked 3rd best university in Spain for internationalization by Education First and PriceWaterhouseCoopers (January 2013).
2 – International Excellence:
CESINE has been awarded 5 stars from the International Accreditation body, QS Stars, for teaching staff, employability and infrastructures, becoming only the second Spanish University Institution to receive this seal of approval.
3 – International Experience Guaranteed.
Every one of our students has the opportunity to study abroad in prestigious foreign universities for which they will pay no additional tuition fees.
4 – Guaranteed Internships.
All CESINE’s students are able to carry out up to two years of work experience in Spain or abroad (New York, San Francisco, Boston, Paris, Toronto etc).
5 – Dual Awards:
In just four years you will obtain a European recognised bachelor degree as well as a specialized MBA that includes study periods in China and the USA.
6 – Superb Employment Prospects:
CESINE has agreements with over 2500 national and International companies (Banco Santander, UNESCO, ING, Bosch) which have resulted in 86% of our graduates finding work within 6 months of having finished their studies.
7 – Academic Excellence:
Our teaching staff have backgrounds in the very best universities and companies, which enables them to provide the correct theoretical and practical training which is so essential in the workplace.
8 – Grants for Students
The CIIE foundation offers grants to students of CESINE of up to 70% of the cost of the programme.
9 – Research and Innovation:
The CESINE Research and Business Innovation develops innovation projects which contribute to the improvement of the competitiveness of companies in our area.
10 – A Unique Campus:
The CESINE Business School is located in the University zone of Santander, 500 metres from the beach and from the city centre and boasts one of the most advanced technological infrastructures in the country.
CESINE offers undergraduate (Single and Double degrees), and postgraduate degrees. All our degrees are officially recognized and accredited.
School of Business
- Bachelor Honours degree in International Business Management
- Bachelor Honours degree in Advertising, Marketing Communications & Public Relations
CESINE also offers top up Bachelor in International Business Management; and Bachelor in Advertising, Marketing Communications & Public Relations; for Diploma graduates. It is 1 year duration, with 100% internship guaranteed.
- Bachelor Honours degree in Journalism
- Certificate in International Business Management
- Certificate in International Marketing
- Executive MBA
- International MBA
- MBA International Marketing
- MBA in Marketing and Business Management
- MBA in Tax and Accounting Consultancy
- MBA in Communications and Digital Marketing
- MBA in Sports and Golf Management
- Intensive programme in Strategy & Business Management
School of Design
- Bachelor Hons. in Graphic Design
- Bachelor Hons. in Fashion Design
- Bachelor Hons. in Interior Design
School of Engineering
- Bachelor Honours degree in Information Technology Engineering
- Bachelor Honours degree in Industrial Design and Multimedia Engineering
- MBA in Innovation and Technology Management
- MBA in IT Security and Technology Management
TUITION FEES 2017/2018
Bachelor honours in International Business Management 7.000 €
Bachelor honours in Advertising, Marketing and Public Relations 7.000 €
Bachelor honours in Journalism 7.000 €
Bachelor honours in Graphic Design 7.000 €
Bachelor honours in Fashion Design 7.000 €
Bachelor honours in Interior Design 7.000 €
Dual Bachelor International Business Management + Advertising, Marketing and Public Relations 8.000 €
Dual Bachelor Advertising, Marketing and Public Relations + Journalism 8.000€
Bachelor honours in International Business Management + MBA International Management 9.000 €
Bachelor honours in Advertising, Marketing and Public Relations + MBA International Marketing 9.000 €
Bachelor honours in Journalism + Master in Luxury Brand Management and Fashion Communication 9.000 €
Bachelor honours in Graphic Design + Master in Packaging Design & Brand Management 9.000 €
Bachelor honours in Fashion Design + Master in Luxury Brand Management and Fashion Communication 9.000 €
MBA programs 10.000 €
Double Master Degree in Media & Marketing Communication 8.000 €
Spanish Course (whole academic year) 3.950 €
Intensive Spanish Course month 1.000 €
INTERNATIONAL INTERNSHIP PROGRAMS
CESINE Design & Business School offers a unique synergy between theory and practice. You will be able to apply what you learn in class to your professional development.
Your internship search process begins before you even arrive on campus. Explore our job database with hundreds of internships available every semester at a wide range of national and international companies. Our Internship Department advisors will help you to find the most suitable area to fit your professional needs. CESINE has one of the largest internship networks in Spain with over 2.500 internship opportunities every year. Furthermore, 97% of these are paid internships.
Some of organizations in which the students are carrying out their internships: BOSCH Siemens, PWC, Nestle, and other national and multinational companies
Internship Programs and Tuition Fees:
- Certificate in International Business Management: 2250 €
- Certificate in Fashion Marketing: 2250 €
- Certificate in Fashion Design: 2250 €\
- Certificate in Visual Communication: 2250 €
- Certificate in Global Business Environment: 4500 €
- Certificate in International Marketing: 4500 €
- Top Up Degree: Bachelor in International Business Management: 5990€
- Top UP Degree: Bachelor in Advertising, Marketing Communications & Public Relations: 5990€
Rankings, Accreditations & Recognitions
- Ranked 3rd best university in Spain for internationalisation (January 2013)
- CESINE Business School has obtained the renowned QS Stars accreditation, becoming only the second Spanish university to do so, with excellent scores in employability, infrastructures, social responsibility and quality of teaching.
- CESINE Business School is accredited by the Regional Government of Cantabria, according to Royal Decree 557/1991, art. 19, on the creation and recognition of universities and the Organic Law 6/2001 of Universities.
- The CESINE Bachelor in International Business Management and all MBA programs are recognised by the Cantabrian Association of Qualified Finance and Economy Experts, the professional body for finance and economy in Spain.
- CESINE is a partner of the London Metropolitan University, with official degrees granted by said university for the students of CESINE.
- CESINE Business School, through London Metropolitan University, carries out annual quality audits, a procedure which is obligatory for all British and affiliated universities and centres, that guarantee that all UK university institutions follow the same common guidelines imposed by the UK Quality Assurance Agency.
- Ciie, the Centre for Business Research and Innovation, is an institution that has come about through CESINE’s commitment to the Cantabrian society. It is a meeting point for debate, creativity and innovation, which serves to help the future social and economic development of Cantabria, Spain and Europe. The Ciie framework is based in fostering and developing business research with a renowned academic base.
Student Life in Santander City
CESINE Business School is located in the university area of Santande (northern Spain), close to the city centre and only 500 metres from beaches, parks and golf courses. Santander is also a member of the French club: “Le club des plus belles baies du monde”. Santander’s international airport enables communication with many important European cities in less than 1.5 hours: London, Dublin, Munich, Paris, Rome, etc. Santander is famous for its beaches, picturesque landscapes, surfing and skiing tradition, and moreover; it is a city steeped in history and cultural activity. Santander has a great university tradition and offers an excellent student environment, a wealth of extra curricular activities, sports and a lively social scene.
Housing fees are between 170€ – 300€ /month
Meal expenses: 150 € / month
Local transportation: 25€ / month
Baca juga: Kuliah di Luar Negeri