GISMA Business School
Why GISMA Business School ?
- Campuses in Berlin and Hannover
- Access to corporate links such as Continental and Volkswagen
- A dedicated Careers Centre
- Programmes taught completely in English
- Free beginner’s German classes for all students
- Flexible payment plans and scholarships available*
Life in Germany
Germany is a well-regarded, vibrant state, known for its cosmopolitan outlook and roaring economy. There are plenty of employment opportunities here for students and graduates; and with a high standard of living, international students can expect to live comfortably and safely.
There are also efficient transport links, allowing you to explore all of Germany’s cities. Students will always have something to do, especially as Germany has many year-round popular events.
Postgraduate Programmes at GISMA Business School
With our postgraduate programmes, you will gain invaluable client-facing skills to successfully meet interpersonal and cross-cultural challenges.
- The Magellan MBA
- Grenoble MBA
- Grenoble MIB
- Grenoble MSc Marketing Management
- Grenoble MSc Innovation, Strategy & Entrepreneurship
- MSc International Marketing
- MSc Corporate Financial Management
- MSc Leadership and Human Resource Management
- MSc Strategic Business Management
- MSc Project Management
- MSc IT Security Management
- MSc Data Analytics and Marketing
Fees and Scholarships
We have partnered with top European business schools and universities in the United Kingdom to offer a range of scholarship opportunities and flexible payment plans. Our fee programmes range from €15,000 to €33,000
Post-study residence permit
Once you complete your postgraduate studies, you are able to apply for a post-study work visa for up to 18 months. This gives you the opportunity to use the skills you developed at GISMA in the German labour market. We also have a dedicated Careers Department so you can hit the ground running.