Kuliah di NSIA New Zealand
NSIA New Zealand is NZ’s leading Culinary Arts and Hospitality training academy.
NSIA warmly welcomes you to the world of hospitality training, co-founded by Otto Groen (QSM), pioneer of the New Zealand hospitality industry. We attract the highest calibre of industry professionals to share their knowledge and train you throughout your study with us. With a central Auckland location, we provide you with facilities that are unparalleled and designed to meet every need in preparing you for a successful career within the hospitality industry.
Our award-winning training is delivered by highly reputed staff, industry-standard training kitchens, and an on-campus fine dining training restaurant, all supported by a successful job placement service.
Our main campus, located at 100 Symonds Street, is equipped with commercial training kitchens, a production kitchen, cocktail and wine training centre, coffee training centre, training restaurant, library, computer lab and multi-functional classrooms.
1. NSIA is the eight time winner of the Training Excellence Award at the New Zealand National Culinary Fare competition.
– 2012 NZ Culinary Fare Training Excellence Award Winner
– 2011 NZ Culinary Fare Training Excellence Award Winner
– 2010 NZ Culinary Fare Training Excellence Award Winner
– 2009 NZ Culinary Fare Training Excellence Award Winner
– 2008 NZ Culinary Fare Training Excellence Award Winner
– 2007 NZ Culinary Fare Training Excellence Award Winner
– 2006 NZ Culinary Fare Training Excellence Award Winner
2. NSIA is the only private training establishment currently involved with Nestle Toque d’Or, New Zealands most prestigious culinary teams event (2014~2015)
3. NSIA in the first internationally focused private training establishment in NZ to have its new programme approved by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA)
- NSIA Cookery qualification is focused on the practical elements required by industry so graduates are more work-ready and skill-competent than ever before.
- The best brand name of NSIA in cookery and hospitality Industry with the long history
- The biggest industry network for students having graduate alumni at the same time
- Free career support throughout the course: “Connect” is a free support service to help and introduce students to the New Zealand workforce during and after their studies.
- In-House commercial setting restaurant registered to Auckland Council for students training with paying customers
4. Professional chef tutors from the industry from all over the world
- The best facilities that students can have the best experience in learning NZQA recognized New Zealand Qualifications + UK Diploma City & Guild
- The biggest Cookery/ Hospitality institute with 1,500 students but small sized class- 24 students max. in one class, which will allow students to have the best care and attention from the tutor, enjoying studying in the biggest professional school
- Very high job success rate while studying- Studying + Building experience + earning money at the same time
COURSES, INTAKES & FEES
|Courses||LEVEL||Duration (year)||Course name||Intake 2018|
|1sr yr||2nd yr|
|Cookery||4||1||New Zealand Certificate in Cookery – Level 4||22 Jan, 16 Apr, 9 Jul, 1 Oct||19,995|
|5||1||New Zealand Diploma in Cookery (Advanced) (Cookery Strand)
|22 Jan, 16 Apr, 9 Jul, 1 Oct||12,850|
|5||2||Diploma in Culinary Arts (Level 5)||22 Jan, 16 Apr, 9 Jul, 1 Oct||19,995||12,850|
|Bakery||4||1||New Zealand Certificate in Baking (Generalist) Level 4||22 Jan, 16 Apr, 9 Jul, 1 Oct||19,995|
|5||1||New Zealand Diploma in Cookery (Advanced) (Patisserie Strand)
|22 Jan, 1 Oct||12,850|
|5||2||Diploma in Baking and Patisserie Level 5||22 Jan, 16 Apr, 9 Jul, 1 Oct||19,995||12,850|
|Hospitality||3||0.5||New Zealand Certificate in Food and Beverage Service (Restaurant Services and Barista) Level 3||29 Jan, 16 Jul||9,500|
|4||0.5||New Zealand Certificate in Food and Beverage Service (Restaurant Services) Level 4||29 Jan, 16 Jul||9500|
|5||2||Diploma in International Hospitality Management Level 5||29 Jan, 16 Jul||19995||12850|
|English||NSIA English Language Programme
(Only available for students who will study at NSIA)